Product description Reometer Kinexus Pro
Research grade rheometer for complex fluid characterization!
Rheology is the study of the flow and deformation of materials under applied forces which is routinely measured using a rheometer. The measurement of rheological properties is applicable to a variety of materials, from liquids such as dilute solutions of polymers and surfactants to concentrated protein formulations and from semi-solids such as pastes and creams, to molten or solid polymers and asphalt.
Aimed at the rheological characterization of dispersions and other complex liquids and soft solids, the Kinexus pro+ rheometer has unprecedented capabilities for both friction and vertical testing. A modular rheometer with actual plug and play functionality. Kinexus also enables groundbreaking Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) driven rheological testing.
The Kinexus rheometer helps you define and understand material characteristics from viscosity to visco elasticity and solve material problems at all stages of the product life cycle.
The Kinexus pro+ rheometer incorporates technological innovations that enable optimal flexibility in rheological test capabilities and protocols - for research and development requirements:
- All modes of rheological operation – stress control, shear rate control and direct strain controlled oscillation at demand strain amplitude for accurate control of sample strain history.
- Exceptional vertical travel and gapping capabilities with ultra-responsive and highly sensitive normal force system for class-leading performance.
- Unique rSpace software interface that offers total flexibility of test set-up - from sequence-driven Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)-type functionality to fully customizable test design for new and advanced research capabilities.
- Wide variety of measurement geometries optimized for rheological characterization of complex fluids and soft solids.
- Unique ‘plug and play’ cartridge system for all temperature and environmental controllers – all mechanical, power, communication and fluid connections made in one simple action.
In addition to the Kinexus Pro+, Netzsch also has other solutions in the field of modular rotational rheology. If you have a question about a specific application or about the wide range of accessories and options, please leave your details via the contact button. Our Sales and Product Manager will contact you directly and will gladly discuss the options with you.