Product description SITA ConSpector
With the SITA ConSpector you have the contamination and standing time (lifespan) of various cleaning baths under control.
User-friendly, handy, robust and optimized for daily use are the unique features of the SITA Conspector. These properties enable organizations to implement quality improvements in surface treatment processes, but also the service life of cleaning baths. Any professional organization involved in cleaning and keeping objects clean by means of washing, spraying or immersion baths can quickly and easily optimize their processes by using the SITA ConSpector.
SITA Conspector has a clearly readable screen where the contamination of oils and greases that remain in washing, spraying and dipping baths is quickly displayed. The display provides the users with the following information; pollution, temperature, date and time. Test procedures can be saved for future reference. The SITA ConSpector is a standalone instrument for quality and process control.
The advantages at a glance:
- Mobile and robust instrument for flexible use in the (production) process and in the laboratory
- Intuitive operation: take measurements easily and quickly
- Automatic calibration
- Objective evaluation of the baths and oil and grease contaminants
- Cleaning process efficiency by optimizing the lifespan of the bath
- Cost reduction by optimizing the service life of the cleaning bath
- Optimal control of bath care measures and cleaning processes
When the parts that need to be cleaned are more contaminated, the cleaning time will increase, which will result in more contamination in the car wash. High levels of contamination at cleaning or rinsing lines (baths) reduce cleaning performance and therefore cause quality problems. The SITA ConSpector detects the contamination level by measuring the fluorescence of process fluids. Typical contaminants are oils, greases and cooling lubricants. The measured contamination level is used for an objective measurement of the condition of the bath. The replacement time of the liquid in the cleaning bath can be determined quickly and objectively and the effects of service and maintenance measures can be monitored. The mobile measuring device can be used directly at the cleaning plant or in the laboratory.
Windows Software SITA ProcessLog (optional)
- Graphical representation of saved measurement data
- Recording and evaluation of data per bath and associated contamination level
- Management and analysis of stored readings
- Quick and easy preparation of test reports
- Control the measurement via PC (Notebook)
- Easy creation and management of measurement profiles created with defined samples