Product description SITA Tensiometer pro line t15
All-round surface tension meter for analysis and process optimization!
This “Bubble Tensiometer” type pro line t15 is just like its smaller brother or sister (DynoTester+) handy, robust, precise, user-friendly and optimized for daily use. Due to the design (hardware) and software (option), this measuring instrument has everything it takes to perform a successful measurement on liquids with surfactants. The SITA pro line t15 can be used by service engineers in well-known product environments as well as laboratory technicians in the R&D environment.
SITA pro line t15 has a clearly readable screen where the dynamic surface tension, temperature, Bubble Lifetime and the number of measuring points are displayed. Users are quickly guided through the menu by means of clearly recognizable push buttons and an LCD screen, after which a measurement is performed. The SITA pro line t15 is especially effective when it is linked to SITA-LabSolution Windows software program for controlling the pro line t15, saving the measurement data, graphs and evaluating these measurement data and graphs.
The advantages at a glance:
Versatile – 3 unique measurement functions
- Auto mode; automatic measurements within preset “Bubble Lifetime” settings
- Online Mode; continuous measurement at one “Bubble Lifetime”
- Single-Mode; a single measurement at one “Bubble Lifetime”
- USB interface for data transfer
- Communication interface for remote control
- Large memory for long-term measurements
- Measure surface tension using the SITA differential pressure method – independent of immersion depth
- Wide “Bubble Lifetime” range: 15 ms (highly dynamic) to 20,000 ms (quasi-static)
- Different types of capillaries available for different applications
- Automatic calibration option with demineralised water.
- Quickly and easily adjustable and programmable
- Can be used both via software and standalone
- Routine functions are very accessible and fast
- Portable, protective case for transport and storage
- Operates on batteries and mains voltage
- Extensive software functions for creating measurement protocols and reports
- Easy operation
- User-defined sequences for repeat measurements and tasks (templates)
- Efficient recipe preparation for experiment measurements (R&D applications)
- Automation of laboratory measurements and analysis of active ingredients
- Control of accessories for sample preparation and liquid conditioning
- Measurement of temperature curves
- Determination of concentration curves